A little message from our family about COVID-19
March 16, 2020 12:00 PM until December 31, 2020 10:00 PM
We understand, being in the food and beverage industry, that it is our civic duty to ensure the safety of both our employees and guests amongst illnesses and viruses such as the COVID-19.
We have always and will continue to practice high sanitation in all our establishments including…
- Washing our hands thoroughly and continuously throughout our day
- Wearing gloves during food preparation
- Sanitizing all menus and surfaces
- Encouraging sick employees to stay home
- Continually cleaning and sanitizing all tables, chairs and booths
We will continue to hold our high standards of sanitation and coach our employees and guests in the right direction so everyone can stay safe!
Also, a reminder that our website offers delivery to those who are feeling under the weather or would prefer to stay home. We are here to serve our community and thank you for over 35 years of 417 love and for continuing to eat locally with us.
~The Primas Family and the Hernandez Family~